Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Time

Things are starting to warm up. It has been hitting the hundred degree mark for the last couple of weeks. The spring flowers are dried and gone and the green grass from the spring rains have surely turned yellow. As the weather has changed I have had less opportunity to get out and take photographs. The garden is consuming more and more of my time and I think that the summer brings added energy to the kids. However every once in a while I still get to take a few.

The Nikon is serving me well and I am trying new things in photoshop every chance I get. Lately I have spent more time shooting pictures of the kids than I have of anything. I have never really been a fan of shooting people but with the wife's encouragement we have had quite a few successful shoots with the children. I always enjoy trying new things.



1 comment: