Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bryce Valley Weekend

This weekend we had some work to do on the cabin so I took full advantage of being up in beautiful country and brought my camera along. The weather this weekend was horrible under most circumstances. However I have found many advantages to bad weather......great lighting, interesting subject matter, and less people . It was snowing on and off starting from New Harmony all the way to Bryce Valley. I stopped at Red Canyon along the way and took some pictures. It was nice cause there was nobody out on the road and the snow was fresh so it made for some fun shooting. Oh and by fresh I mean it was snowing while I was taking pictures. I finally had to head back to the truck because it got so bad. These are just the first few in a long series of pictures from the trip. More will be coming over the next couple days. The hardest part is most definitely picking my favorites to post and share.



No comments: