Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Now you see it... Now you don't!

Dustin and I did our first collab photo shoot last weekend with the Pollock/Tebbs family.
They were so fun to work with! Especially Chestyn! instead of cheese he would yell, "spiderman!"
While editing some of their pictures I came across this one. It was pretty good {if I say so myself..} but there was a couple little things I wanted to change...

1. Chesney's bloody leg
2. Chestyn's Air Jordan's
So thanks to photoshop, now the picture looks like this!
Can you see what I changed?
Using the smudge tool I got rid of Chesney's owie and using my magic wand (I am a wizard you know) and copy and paste I removed Chestyn's shoes from the picture!!

I'm learning knew things in photoshop everyday. It is amazing to me how powerful a program it is!!! We took many many many pictures with this group and we have a bunch fixed up so I'm sure there's gonna be a few more posts about em!

Thanks for letting me join your photo team Dus!!


No comments: